Join us at Homecoming Weekend 2021 for “Duke, Life & Work: Finding Purpose,” a panel discussion about finding passion and purpose at Duke and beyond, and featuring alumni working across career industries. Moderated by Frank Bruni, long-time journalist and columnist for The New York Times, and Eugene C. Patterson, professor of the practice of journalism and public policy at Duke University’s Sanford School of Public Policy.
This event is for alumni and students, and will take place in-person at Penn Pavilion.
Duke alumni and students will receive a special edition DEMAN Beanie (while supplies last) at the “Duke, Life & Work: Finding Purpose” Homecoming panel on Nov 5.
- Bianca Forde ’05, Senior Director & Counsel, Head of Global Investigations, Otis Elevator Co.
- Matt Hepburn B.S.E. ’92 & M.D.’96, Director, COVID Vaccine Development, HHS-DoD Countermeasures Acceleration Group
- Shandiin Herrera ’19, Director, Tse Bii Ndzisgaii Community Center
- Rashmi Joglekar Ph.D ’19, Staff Scientist, Earthjustice
- Yoav Lurie ’05, Founder & CEO of Simple Energy and President of Uplight & Managing Partner at Impact Edge Capital Partners
- Frank Bruni, New York Times Columnist & Patterson Professor of the Practice of Journalism and Public Policy, DeWitt Wallace Center for Media & Democracy